In the cosmetic world, there is no doubt that nose surgery or rhinoplasty is one of the most challenging procedures. This applies both to the patient and the surgeon who will perform it.
On the part of the patient, he or she must be mindful of the risk that the surgery might result to something undesirable. Thus, the patient has to be exacting on the change that he/she will want to achieve and must pick a surgeon who has proven record of successful nose jobs. On the part of the surgeon, he or she should also be exacting in soliciting the specific desires of each patient. Thus, the surgeon must consequently have the optimal surgery skills and should be meticulous with details, safety, and sense of aesthetics.
Nose surgery is a very personal procedure. The ultimate tests of a successful operation are: (a) attaining patient’s particular desires and (b) a result where the nose complements well with the rest of one’s facial features.
Delaware Plastic Surgeon Dr. Saunders is known for his precise, safe, and artistically favored rhinoplasty procedures. He is constantly forwarded with gratitude by his patients in Delaware and elsewhere due to his masterful ability in delivering the aspired look of his patients after every nose surgery. What seems to be the edge of Dr. Saunders?
1. Superb Skill. Through actual experience and constant updating of knowledge, Dr. Saunders stands out from among most surgeons in America. He has performed over 25,000 surgeries and counting. This Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon devotes his life to the advancement of cosmetic surgery in general and his actual practice in particular. True enough, he has received multiple awards including America’s Top Cosmetic Surgeon for a couple of years and has published notable articles, studies and books relating to plastic surgery.
2. Detail Oriented. Before performing a rhinoplasty surgery, Dr. Saunders confers closely with each patient regarding aesthetic desires and expected outcome. He puts premium on the particular preference of patient, as after all it won’t be his nose that is going to be improved. Furthermore, the Delaware Surgeon is aware how easily a surgery may bring about overdone results if the surgeon gets complacent or didn’t pay keen attention to the surgical plan.
3. Forthright Surgeon. Dr. Saunders will ensure that the patient understands the whole procedure, including risks and recovery steps. Indeed, he will be forthright as to extent of expected physical changes during post-surgery. Being straightforward and honest from the get-go or before performing any procedure is one of the core professional ideals of Dr. Saunders. It is no accident that he published a well-received book entitled “A Woman’s Guide to the ‘Real-Reality’ of Cosmetic Surgery”.
4. Advanced Techniques. With the passion to constantly hone his surgery skills, Dr. Saunders utilizes safe and modern techniques to facilitate greater efficiency and precision with his works. He uses computer imaging and digital photos to provide close representation of the possible rhinoplasty outcome. With the aid of innovative septo-rhinoplasty technique, internal problems with the septum or breathing problems can be addressed while also straightening the nose.
5. Prefers Natural Look. More importantly, Dr. Saunders knows that an attractive cosmetic result almost always equals to a natural looking appearance of the patient. He wants to help the patient achieve his/her best version after surgery, not a version of somebody else.
If you’re interested about this procedure, schedule now a personal consultation with Dr. Saunders. You may do so by contacting our office at (302) 652-3331 or via this Online Reservation Form.